Account bought, Info wasn't working and seller didn't have any way to resolve

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
(28 reviews)

Otrus

Level 60

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(95.7%) (28 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 23, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Information
######################
Purchase Date: Monday July 18, 2022
Date the problem began: After purchase was made
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Told me to add him on discord to give him an offer
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: @Perplexi
Your Instant Messenger ID: @Cazry

Other information:


DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/og-...knight-read-description.2271175/#post-8468183
Approximate value of property: $350 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?
N/A
What is the dispute about?
When first contacting him he send me screenshots of what was in the account. When finally aggreging to a price I first send him the money. At first it looked believable because few minutes later he did send the email and password for the account. Unfortunately the credentials were not working, he assume I was typing it down but I was on my pc copying and pasting the information. I texted him immediately that the info was not going threw which he kept saying "your typing it wrong" "make sure you type it correctly" etc. Later in the afternoon he answered back saying he was going to double check the info and see if he misspelled it, of course when I texted him back he kept saying that I was typing it wrong. He kept ignoring me and every time he replied to my messages he kept saying the same thing. After two days of not resolving the account I texted him the next day July 20 and he blocked me (wasn't accepting messages)

I didn't stop here so I went ahead and added him on an alt and talk to him like I was trying to buy an account from him. I wanted him to go first and send me the info for the account (btw this is all on a alt discord account AND IN NO WAY I WASN'T GOING TO SCAM HIM). He then send a screenshot of someone cashapping him 350 (me) for an account recently bought. I ask him that I wanted to verify a vouch from this guy (me), but he then send that they bought it of eBay (which is a lie). Once this happen I started telling him who I actually was and he kept denying it and saying he didn't know who that person is.

Now, I know any disputes out of EpicNpc will not be review but I DO want this guy ban for scamming me and potentially scamming other people.
But it would me the best if I could get my money back.

Other details / notes:
Check he deleted all the messages when we first talked.

HE HAS TWO DISCORD ACCOUNTS
1. Perplexi#4465
2. Perplexi#3667


Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):

IMG_2874.PNG


Password doesn't work that was the problem, email was working find. Because when I wanted to reset the password it sent to the email.

IMG_2872.PNG


Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.18 - 17.41.15.15.png



This is me talking on my alt

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.09.35.78.png


Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.09.42.32.png


Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.47.08.30.png


Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.09.46.89.png



Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.09.52.75.png


This is all a lie check the URL wanted to buy a rene acc

This is me reveling who I am

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.46.57.02.png





Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 15.53.27.88.png


As you can see he deleted every message and blocked me off my main discord

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 14.02.21.73.png


I have this one full screen. He is saying he has imposters yet if you look closely he is trading with that guy.



Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
From his side
Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.20 - 14.47.08.30.png


My side
IMG_2882.PNG






Other proof:

Here he is saying he doesn't know a guy name Cazry

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 14.39.59.25.png


IMG_2879.PNG


IMG_2892.PNG


IMG_2878.PNG








Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? Not Sure
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? Protonmail, Password.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? haven't receive anything
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUMULES
 

Attachments

  • Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 14.02.21.73.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 14.02.21.73.png
    1 MB
  • IMG_2882.PNG
    IMG_2882.PNG
    320.1 KB
  • Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 14.39.59.25.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.21 - 14.39.59.25.png
    830.1 KB
  • IMG_2892.PNG
    IMG_2892.PNG
    678.4 KB
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-bought-info-wasnt-working-and-seller-didnt-have-any-way-to-resolve.2279067/#post-8487369
Never messaged me on epic till after he got scammed, just assumed that was my discord and sent the guy the money without even messaging me or anything on epic. I never once gave him anything if you really think I’d sell a Rene for $350 your crazy, also he never copied the discord Id and sent it to me so therefore I know that’s not me.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/og-...knight-read-description.2271175/#post-8468183

Im sorry isn’t this your post/thread here with you replying to me (edited) “Throw me a offer” If you didn’t reply, then who did? Just to be clear this is your post. (Btw still selling with no further replies). You specifically said on the post “If interested reach me on discord for more info Perplexi#4465”
 
Information
######################
Purchase Date: Monday July 18, 2022
Date the problem began: After purchase was made
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Told me to add him on discord to give him an offer
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: @Perplexi
Your Instant Messenger ID: @Cazry

Other information:


DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/og-...knight-read-description.2271175/#post-8468183
Approximate value of property: $350 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?
N/A
What is the dispute about?
When first contacting him he send me screenshots of what was in the account. When finally aggreging to a price I first send him the money. At first it looked believable because few minutes later he did send the email and password for the account. Unfortunately the credentials were not working, he assume I was typing it down but I was on my pc copying and pasting the information. I texted him immediately that the info was not going threw which he kept saying "your typing it wrong" "make sure you type it correctly" etc. Later in the afternoon he answered back saying he was going to double check the info and see if he misspelled it, of course when I texted him back he kept saying that I was typing it wrong. He kept ignoring me and every time he replied to my messages he kept saying the same thing. After two days of not resolving the account I texted him the next day July 20 and he blocked me (wasn't accepting messages)

I didn't stop here so I went ahead and added him on an alt and talk to him like I was trying to buy an account from him. I wanted him to go first and send me the info for the account (btw this is all on a alt discord account AND IN NO WAY I WASN'T GOING TO SCAM HIM). He then send a screenshot of someone cashapping him 350 (me) for an account recently bought. I ask him that I wanted to verify a vouch from this guy (me), but he then send that they bought it of eBay (which is a lie). Once this happen I started telling him who I actually was and he kept denying it and saying he didn't know who that person is.

Now, I know any disputes out of EpicNpc will not be review but I DO want this guy ban for scamming me and potentially scamming other people.
But it would me the best if I could get my money back.

Other details / notes:
Check he deleted all the messages when we first talked.

HE HAS TWO DISCORD ACCOUNTS
1. Perplexi#4465
2. Perplexi#3667


Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):



Password doesn't work that was the problem, email was working find. Because when I wanted to reset the password it sent to the email.






This is me talking on my alt












This is all a lie check the URL wanted to buy a rene acc

This is me reveling who I am








As you can see he deleted every message and blocked me off my main discord



I have this one full screen. He is saying he has imposters yet if you look closely he is trading with that guy.



Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
From his side


My side






Other proof:

Here he is saying he doesn't know a guy name Cazry















Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? Not Sure
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? Protonmail, Password.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? haven't receive anything
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUMULES
I edit some words to help better understand
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-bought-info-wasnt-working-and-seller-didnt-have-any-way-to-resolve.2279067/#post-8487369
For 1 that is not me, for 2 I told you to copy the discord tag and send it to me in epic messages which you never did. Never even decided to message me on epic npc till after you got scammed by a impersonator.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-bought-info-wasnt-working-and-seller-didnt-have-any-way-to-resolve.2279067/#post-8487369
People can have the same discord if you match there user with there tag, I have no clue wth he’s talking about with him sending me $350, I never once got a message to confirm on-site from him and my discord tag is even in my profile for that reason.
Thank’s sorry it’s been taking me awhile to respond don’t go on here much anymore since I have (Trade With Caution Now)
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-bought-info-wasnt-working-and-seller-didnt-have-any-way-to-resolve.2279067/#post-8487369
I also paid $20 for a name color bold and different color for my name and now that’s gone? It said I get it for 6months and you take that away because of that, that’s not right man I paid for that
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
People can have the same discord if you match there user with there tag, I have no clue wth he’s talking about with him sending me $350, I never once got a message to confirm on-site from him and my discord tag is even in my profile for that reason.
Thank’s sorry it’s been taking me awhile to respond don’t go on here much anymore since I have (Trade With Caution Now)
You still haven’t answer EpicNpc question “Are you listing the impersonator's discord in your thread?”
 
People can have the same discord if you match there user with there tag
Correct, but how would someone be impersonating your discord when the buyer got it from your thread and contacted you first?

Impersonators need to contact the people they are trying to scam first. If I copy/paste your discord ID into discord and add you, is that your discord or an impersonator?

Your account is two months old and has 1 feedback, it's unlikely someone will be impersonating you.

@Perplexi
 
Last edited:
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-bought-info-wasnt-working-and-seller-didnt-have-any-way-to-resolve.2279067/#post-8487369
Tf am I getting banned for? Whatever man I’ve never scammed on this site, I always use trade guardian middleman. But I’m off this **** goodluck with your site
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top