About usage DNSCrypt for accessing epicnpc

Not Recently Bumped

VeryMelon

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (26 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 1, 2018
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
As you might know around 3 days ago my government was blocking many websites like Steam, EpicGames, Paypal, etc.
So I was thinking to ask this in case the block applies to EpicNPC too.
Or in case I forgot to turn off Simple DNSCrypt when accessing EpicNPC.

Is DNSCrypt safe to use for EpicNPC?
I know epicnpc is forbidding using a VPN, but how about DNSCrypt?
I don't know much about network things, but afaik, only VPN or DNSCrypt can bypass block from government.
 
I do not know, I thought rules on vpn have been adjusted lately, but I do not see a post or rule change.

But honestly you need to be ready in case they do block it. This seems stupid. From what i read they are trying to block "unlawful" stuff on the internet, but the law does not seem to state what is considered unlawful content.
 
I do not know, I thought rules on vpn have been adjusted lately, but I do not see a post or rule change.

But honestly you need to be ready in case they do block it. This seems stupid. From what i read they are trying to block "unlawful" stuff on the internet, but the law does not seem to state what is considered unlawful content.


Thats the thing with vague legal terms. They can be interpreted in a broad manner (most of the time intentionally) for positive or ,in this case, negative actions.

@VeryMelon hopefully, you will find the right solution. It would suck to be restricted of the internets freedom just because the government is bad.
 
Back
Top