- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Like the title says, I am selling 50k gold on Alliance side - Cenarius.
The reason I am selling it so cheap is because you will have to move the gold on your own. Still a hell of a deal!
Look forward to doing business with you.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Like the title says, I am selling 50k gold on Alliance side - Cenarius.
The reason I am selling it so cheap is because you will have to move the gold on your own. Still a hell of a deal!
Look forward to doing business with you.
