[A-PvE] NE Rogue | Full S3 + Maces/Daggers X2 | Xfer Up!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-weight: bold">MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">*********IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, CLOSE THIS WINDOW NOW*********</span>

Good day MD.

I am back with more stuff to trade now. I keep selling accounts, but I keep selling them for cash + accounts. I feel like I am never going to get out of this business
laugh.gif


Anyways, up for trade today is a Night Elf Rogue geared out for PvP.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Important Notes:</span></span>

* FULL Season 3 + 2x Maces & Daggers.
* The character has 3/5 Guardian Pieces and 2/5 Season 4 (Helm and Leggings).
* Non-Epic Flying
* Transfer is up now.
* About 2000g on the account.
* Very minimal amount of arena points and honor. Working on the grinds as we speak.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">What I Am Looking For:</span></span>

* FULL Season 3 Warlock, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, or Enhance Shaman. NO HEALERS!
* MUST be on a PvP server. Transfer can be up or down.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top