- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling account with 9 Ex
Diamonds are android
Max Luffy G5
Max Yamato/Ace
Max hubrid yamato
NEW Shanks
Red film shanks
KLaw
Hybrid kaido
Big Mom
Akainu
Currently s league, just haven’t played it. Easy to get SS
Some pictures, if u need anymore info, pm me and I’ll get back to you.
I accept paypal, zelle, cash app.
Discord: suave#1320
Diamonds are android
Max Luffy G5
Max Yamato/Ace
Max hubrid yamato
NEW Shanks
Red film shanks
KLaw
Hybrid kaido
Big Mom
Akainu
Currently s league, just haven’t played it. Easy to get SS
Some pictures, if u need anymore info, pm me and I’ll get back to you.
I accept paypal, zelle, cash app.
Discord: suave#1320
Attachments
Last edited:
