• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Somaliasky dont post false info to someone with no enough proof

PiNkRoSe101

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Posting this in public not a PM, cus the person is trying to put me down in public with false info.

According to his post
q8aP0Ul.png

You know the feeling of being underestimated by someone despite of me or anyone there having an effort asking evry customers to leave some feedback to build rep and u succeeded. But then a retarded person
says "the majority of them are $10 below because she was a middleman for csgo and she did a lot of those $5 transaction". WTF I laugh/funnny right? and the other side I got upset. (I remember the naked & afraid TV survival series you were both hungry, guy brought a snake by effort & girl can only say "that's too small" :D. Guy was pissed as she's blind instead of appreciating.

I joined epicnpc on May 2013 (Oh wait look we were in same year 2013 & you just 1 month ahead of me but look how far i've got now) & I started buying/selling skins and MMwomaning around Feb 2015 aND got alot of rep already.

FYI I only MMwomaning around 29ish transaction & if they care to rep me I should have around 58 feedback only despite of overall 1200

Research more b4 u spread false info to someone cus in the end u look like an idiot.

U didn't dig dipper, Well here I will facepalm you left & right this proofs of previous threads that some of those best thing that happened here in EpicNPC the time i exist

1. The expensive wildtstar full beta keys $140
2. HOTS accts from $100 till down to lowest $5 as open beta date is approaching (NOTE sold over 80 accts all accts are mine no reselling)
3. Bunch of Hearthstone beta keys $20 each
4. Wildstar full beta acct $70ish
5. WOD beta keys Price drop to $20ish
6. Sold bunch of archeage archeum steam copies $120 ea
7. Bunch of Nvidia POE 500 pts codes $30 each
8. Wildstar weekend keys $3
9. The rescent skins buying,
10. And the supah rare of all the ESO Full Beta Test Acct (The Psijic order) bought $150 & resell by $350 (though just got 1 only)

NOTE: And alot of other $20 below sales thread. Not including my my buying threads as too exaggerrated if i post here all :). And most threads were full of rep comments by buyers

Mr somaliasky the so called "american lier i meant lawyer" u just triggered me cus u put such a low amount $10, $5 lol research more b4 posting false info cus you were not a beta key/acct seller/buyer & u dont know what happened b4 or you just have an amnesia. Just focus only in your buying/selling game currencies

Kudos to my original batch mates in beta key/acct seller/buyer Logisticz, Hellhulk, MMogamerstore.com / MMOPlaystore.com , Dynafix, Lordangelo1019 It was fun sharing experienced with all of you with those golden days :D

Last edited:

somaliasky

Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Hong Kong
Multiple Accounts
Chill out mamita:cool:

You got banned for scam $1900, so I just pointed out a lot of feedbacks you got were small transactions. At the time, it was a legitimate/reasonable statement. Now you resolved the problem with the seller and got unbanned. Congratulation!

PiNkRoSe101

Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Chill out mamita:cool:

You got banned for scam $1900, so I just pointed out a lot of feedbacks you got were small transactions. At the time, it was a legitimate/reasonable statement. Now you resolved the problem with the seller and got unbanned. Congratulation!

Huh, look what you've said about my overall rep "the majority of them are $10 below because she was a middleman for csgo and she did a lot of those $5 transaction" is that a legitimate/reasonable statement.? Idk if u read my wall of text above, Joined 2013, and late feb 2015 started buying skins & MMwomaning but got lots of rep score already b4 i started doing those. I only MMwomaning around 29ish transaction & if they care to rep me I should have around 58 feedback only despite of overall 1200. So how the hell most of those 1200 rep are $10, $5 transactions. Most of my rep score were from buying/selling beta keys/accts and currencies.

Anyway Thanks and I forgive you with yar false cheap shots info. We all hate scammers and doesn't mean i was banned that time u are free to give false information :p:p cus u never know if i shall return or not