- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I have full info to the account (cdkeys, IDscan, SQ/A, email, everything). I am TWV and paypal verified. If you are repped the deal will be done with Paypal. However, if you do not have rep then WU will be used. I will give a 100% guarantee that if the account is ever recalled then I will give you a complete refund. (I live with the OO)
I may also consider trading for a new account if it has one of the following, Resto shaman, fury warrior, holy pally.
The Mage comes with 2k gold, has epic flying, a lvl 67 paladin on the account (has prot and holy gear). PvP gear on the Mage is pretty much non existent so do not ask if thats what you are after. Both the Paladin and the mage have dual-spec.
Titles: Twilight Vanquisher, Patient, of the ashen verdict.
Pets: Lil KT
Mages gear
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Lock has epic flying and dual-spec.
Rare mounts: Headless horseman's mount, Winterspring frostsaber, swift white hawkstrider.
One achievement away from red proto (less rabi)
Rare pets: Lil KT, Phoenix hatchling.
Titles: Ambassador, Brewmaster, Jenkins, Champion of the frozen wastes, merrymaker.
Tons of leveling gear for alts, and has a chef's hat.
Locks gear
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
for any additional info please contact me on the AIM in my signature. Post here before contacting me!
I may also consider trading for a new account if it has one of the following, Resto shaman, fury warrior, holy pally.
The Mage comes with 2k gold, has epic flying, a lvl 67 paladin on the account (has prot and holy gear). PvP gear on the Mage is pretty much non existent so do not ask if thats what you are after. Both the Paladin and the mage have dual-spec.
Titles: Twilight Vanquisher, Patient, of the ashen verdict.
Pets: Lil KT
Mages gear
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Lock has epic flying and dual-spec.
Rare mounts: Headless horseman's mount, Winterspring frostsaber, swift white hawkstrider.
One achievement away from red proto (less rabi)
Rare pets: Lil KT, Phoenix hatchling.
Titles: Ambassador, Brewmaster, Jenkins, Champion of the frozen wastes, merrymaker.
Tons of leveling gear for alts, and has a chef's hat.
Locks gear
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
for any additional info please contact me on the AIM in my signature. Post here before contacting me!
