• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

8.1m TCP Account For Sale $140

Not Recently Bumped

Sm Dicing

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 21, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
At this point I’ve sold a few accounts on here, but after my alliance disbanded I’ve lost all interest in the game and haven’t been able to dedicate the time needed to keep this account competitive for a few weeks. With this account, you’re getting lots of orbs to progress the account as well as the google login and Facebook login. Both of which are tied to a dummy email. Of course I’m willing to use a middleman at your expense, but accept PayPal, cash app, or Venmo as preferred payment.
I’m asking $140. It needs to be moved by the end of Christmas Day.

Contact me on discord: Sm dicing#0987
 

Attachments

  • 3ABCED2F-B12C-4B63-A778-C588CAB85B7D.png
    3ABCED2F-B12C-4B63-A778-C588CAB85B7D.png
    3.6 MB
  • E1DC3042-AE95-41E8-95E6-FD28991C71E9.png
    E1DC3042-AE95-41E8-95E6-FD28991C71E9.png
    3.7 MB
  • 443DA1D5-B5E6-4CBA-8850-6A4B63E1CE4D.png
    443DA1D5-B5E6-4CBA-8850-6A4B63E1CE4D.png
    3.7 MB
  • 3C5A280B-436C-44FC-91F6-F772A1A1FAA9.jpeg
    3C5A280B-436C-44FC-91F6-F772A1A1FAA9.jpeg
    919.1 KB
  • 78BB8818-1482-4FBC-BEBE-A9CCDDD50A53.jpeg
    78BB8818-1482-4FBC-BEBE-A9CCDDD50A53.jpeg
    150.7 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - TG 111197 dispute
I’ll buy if it’s still available, tried messaging you on discord but no response yet
 
Still available?
 
S
Yes it is. Message me on discord
A few notable features of the account:
626k STP (almost lvl 77 so that’s easily 640k within a week).
7RS: Thanos, Killmonger, Elsa Bloodstone, AIM Researcher
6RS: 16
5RS Plenty

Once orbs are opened I should have 10-15m gold on the account too.
 
Back
Top