SOLD $700 skyblock 16B Nw Cata 40 Sa 53 Slayers 9,9,9,9,8,5 Hotm 10 garden 15 hotf

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Account
Original Owner
No

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1

Selling this MVP+ Hypixel Skyblock​

account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

The account has:​

​

Ign rMattw​

Net Worth 16.15B​

Skill Average 52.9​

Slayers 9,9,9,9,8,5​

Catacombs 40​

Hotm 10​

Garden 15​

HotF 6​

Magical Power 1404​

​

SOLO IN PROFILE ​

rMattw_Tomato_gear.png
rMattw_Tomato_accessories.png
rMattw_Tomato_pets.png
rMattw_Tomato_skills.png
rMattw_Tomato_dungeons.png
rMattw_Tomato_slayers.png

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 700$ INCLUDING TAXES I only accept crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, Cliq, Visa, and MasterCard. If you wish to use a middleman, I will not pay taxes.​

I can accept PayPal ​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION, ADD ME ON DIS T3T2#8142 OR t3t2​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top