70 Human Warrior Full S2/S4 / Prot Epics PVP Server X-fer up

Not Recently Bumped

Zacharybinx

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 22, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="font-size: 14pt">I'm starting college again this fall, I have played wow since release, I am the original owner and I have all documentation that will be transferred upon the sale.

Account has roughly 1600 Gold, is epic's out in PVP gear/Fury Gear/ and has a pretty good epic prot set too.

This character has it all, and is doing well in arenas. The perfect warrior for whatever you enjoy doing most.

I am Pay-Pal Verified, and will only discuss this sale over the phone or vent/voice chat. So scammers don't waste your time

E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

I'm asking 299$ which is [censored] cheap for what this baby has. </span>

 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top