• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 30, 2020
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Monetized channel with 6k subscribers and a lot of views! Channel have original gmail and adsense account, bought from original owner. Buying a channel from me is the safest. The channel is not stolen, the channel was bought from the original owner with the original mail. I can provide proof. I can sell you a channel with my own email, and sell a channel through an middleman service. The channel has no strikes, I attach a screenshot. My social networks: Telergam: +79281393728 (telegram is the priority messenger, I'm almost always online) | WhatsApp: +79287518519 | Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/IBigMoney/ | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bigmoneyseller | My email: [email protected] | You can pay with payoneer, western union, bitcoin, skrill, payeer, bank transfer, qiwi, donation alerts, webmoney, paypal or other payment sistem, we can use middleman, escrow.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC34gnmmFFyag_fFevYUPndw
Screenshots:
3veGwFQmrNc.jpg
aBH-q_Rn-_I.jpg
SVsgDVYlvXA.jpg
ue9fKEpWWvI.jpg
uzBrTAYj7D0.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I will pay $300 fixed for this channel .. if possible contact plz
 
J
hi, i can sell this channel for $349
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top