6k+ GS HUNTER! HEROIC DBW! KINGSLAYER! TWV/REPPED!

Not Recently Bumped

ArenaGlads

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (33 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 16, 2010
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have up for sale an account that I purchased recently from the OO, and found that hunter class is not my thing. I bought it DIRECTLY from the OO, stay in regular touch with him... He is getting me a scan of his ID in a few weeks (getting his driver's license), so it is something that I can pass onto whoever purchases this account. I also know the SQA for this account. Onto this account!

PVE GEAR: Level 80 Draenei Hunter - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
Notable equipment:
HEROIC DBW!!!!
HEROIC DISTANT LAND!!!
3pc T10.5! Has another token in the bank for 4pc bonus!
Both LK25 weapons! The crossbow and polearm!

With some itemization, he has almost 100% STATIC ARPEN! No procs needed!

For PVP gear, he has 3 pieces of relentless, WG shoulders, and almost all the Wrathful offset pieces.

He also has about 4k~ gold, a LOT of epic gems, 450 JC/450 Alchemy.

There is also a lvl 76 Alliance DK on another server with heirlooms, if you get bored once in awhile.

Starting bids at $350, buyout at $450. Any questions can be asked to me via AIM.

I am TWV and repped - if you cannot match my status, you are expected to go first fully and under my conditions. Payment via Western Union (for non/low rep) or Paypal Verified (I WILL CHECK!).

Please post before contacting me.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top