EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling 620$ Corvus Domino Blade 690k, 2-r5, 8-r4, 4-t2 alpha, LOL 100% and 5 act 100%

Marvel Contest of Champions
Rating 600k+
Marvel Contest of Champions
IOS
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
350 heroes
5* 57
6* 6
R5 magic and Medusa
R4 domino, Corvus, iceman, Morningstar, cable, drax, starlord, dormammu. Soon: Blade r4
1 gem+1 green gem. I think open blade with gray gem.
Prestige 7800
Alpha t2 4/12

WeChat: maks322
WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber +79061938444

Account with email.

PayPal

Price 620

Last edited:
ip hash: 5ff3341d6bf3629e586e8c
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Acc ready for selling
Middleman said: 1) change email-done 2) close Game Center with helping of support-done
3) don’t delete talks with support on email about Game Center and changing email-done

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Staff member
55   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Acc ready for selling
Middleman said: 1) change email-done 2) close Game Center with helping of support-done
3) don’t delete talks with support on email about Game Center and changing email-done
maks322 has no middleman transaction on our website. Buyer beware.

ip hash: 34d7ed9dd45d15ec0f28e3
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I didn't sell the account. I consult biga_men in WeChat how to prepare account for sale

- - - Updated - - -

maks322 has no middleman transaction on our website. Buyer beware.
I haven't found a buyer yet. I just wanted to prepare the account for sale, so that there were no problems with the sale, because I have ios. he can confirm
maybe I didn't put it right, my English isn't very good

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
55   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
biga_men is not a middleman on our website and is not allowed to offer middleman services here.

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Oh. So I need true middleman then. Do you have any Russian middlemans here? If not, can you give me id or login true middleman in “WeChat”? Line closed for Russia. If you can help me- it will be great

- - - Updated - - -

biga_men is not a middleman on our website and is not allowed to offer middleman services here.
Middleman- man, who helps with deals, right?

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
55   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada

Shaggycbe

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
why are you talking to bigamen that guy always tries to sell for crazy high prices, also i dont get why people who sell dont use line its by far the most common chat and that along with changing emails if you want to change emails should be done before posting, you know thats first day stuff, you dont need a middle man i have bought and sold plenty of accounts and never used a middle man

ip hash: eafb7b4ab7e9f56fc88399
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
why are you talking to bigamen that guy always tries to sell for crazy high prices, also i dont get why people who sell dont use line its by far the most common chat and that along with changing emails if you want to change emails should be done before posting, you know thats first day stuff, you dont need a middle man i have bought and sold plenty of accounts and never used a middle man
lineapp closed for Russia. And my middleman is https://www.epicnpc.com/members/285399-rmik for now. If buyer want to go first- it’s no problem, so we can go without middleman. I don’t have rating on this site... so I don’t think, that we can do deal without middleman.

Shaggycbe

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
hm would i rather have an act with great champs or pray they have rank downs, they haven't mentioned rank downs, cable and drax come on

Shaggycbe

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
so wait to months and hope good luck with that and you will probably be only be able to derank one and magik isn't worthy of r5, u have drax and cable r4, its a nice account but those mistakes devalue the account