• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

60$ Negotiable Dragon Ball Legends Account Lvl 227 with 95 SP units

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MAI03

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Aug 29, 2019
Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
0
HelloGuys!

Im Selling my DBL Account lvl 227 with:
  • 95 SP units HIT and METAL COOLER the latest that I got (captain gnyu its not in the images) all of them are level 3000
  • Almost all the ex units
  • 900cc
Other items in the images



Feel free to make an offer
Trades via Trade Guardian the buyer must pay the fee for the MM.

I only accept Paypal.

You will also receive Google dummy account.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Evading negative feedback - RxJulio2
A quick seller, and a bendable merchant!

I got the account right after I sent in the money, and I got it for an affordable price! 10/10 would recommend.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top