$60 farming skyblock 1B nw, sa 21

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022
Last seen

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Selling this hypixel skyblock​

account Full access​


I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

​

The account has:​

Ign NecMergitur​

Net Worth 1.3b​

Skill Average 29​

BOUNTIFUL Melon Dicer 3.0
[LVL 100] Mooshroom Cow
Set Mossy Fermento Armor
1722079632380.png

1722079658919.png

1722079685587.png

SOLO IN PROFILE​


We Can Trade on this site or discord​

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 60$ INCLUDING TAXES ONLY accepting crypto & bank transfer & Paysafe & Orange money & Skrill & Neteller & Cliq & Visa & MasterCard If you wish to use a middleman. I will not pay the taxes.​

I can accept Paypal under certain circumstances DM me for more info​

​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD ME ON DISCORD T3T2#8142 OR t3t2​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top