EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD 6 Festival SSR's Account for Sale! CHEAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Selling a re: birth account that contains 6 Festival SSR's : Juuzo, Yamori, Rize, Touka, Arima, and Jacket Kaneki. As for the story, the 1st Tokyo Ghoul Story Mode as well as TG : re are already done but Root A is still yet to be finished. Please add me on discord if you're interested! (A4ron #0025 is my tag) I only accept Canadian dollars on Paypal (Price for this account will be $20 in Canadian Currency because the whole Root A Story is still not cleared. DM in discord for proof.) :D Please be aware of the conversion fees as there will be one unless you use Canadian currency as payment. Here's the roster :

oof 1.jpg
oof 2.jpg

There are a few amount of hakka in this account which was used on an android, so if you're going to be using an iPhone then please be aware that the hakkas you get in this account will be gone. Again, if you're interested, please hit me up on discord. Otherwise, have a great day people!

Last edited:
ip hash: 259a939aa02af90cf3bd6f
Status
Not open for further replies.