- Rating
- 4.50 star(s)
- Country
- Italy
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Price: €550
I am selling my CrossFire West account because I no longer play the game.
I will provide the Middleman with all the original account information and ownership details I have, so everything can be properly verified and transferred during the transaction.
I want to make this completely clear: I am not planning to recover the account after the sale. All relevant information will be handed over to the Middleman as part of the transaction, precisely to avoid any accusations or problems later.
Please be careful with extremely cheap CrossFire accounts.
There are many accounts advertised at very low prices, and some may involve scams, stolen accounts, or accounts that can later be recovered by the original owner. Please don't compare my price only with the cheapest listings you find.
I prefer a transparent and safe transaction for both sides. If you are interested, feel free to contact me and I can provide screenshots, inventory details, and any additional information you need.
Price: €550 — negotiable within reason.
Middleman accepted/preferred.
I am selling my CrossFire West account because I no longer play the game.
Account Details
- Rank: Marshal
- M EXP: 58,000+
- VIP: 39
- Total Items: 151
- Angel weapons
- Demon weapons
- Noble weapons
- VIP weapons / highly sought-after VIPs
- Weapons from various Battle Passes
- Several rare and valuable items collected over the years
you can get the link of the account if you are really interested, contact me and we will talk about it.
Safe & Secure Transaction
The sale can be completed through a trusted Middleman.I will provide the Middleman with all the original account information and ownership details I have, so everything can be properly verified and transferred during the transaction.
I want to make this completely clear: I am not planning to recover the account after the sale. All relevant information will be handed over to the Middleman as part of the transaction, precisely to avoid any accusations or problems later.
There are many accounts advertised at very low prices, and some may involve scams, stolen accounts, or accounts that can later be recovered by the original owner. Please don't compare my price only with the cheapest listings you find.
I prefer a transparent and safe transaction for both sides. If you are interested, feel free to contact me and I can provide screenshots, inventory details, and any additional information you need.
Price: €550 — negotiable within reason.
Middleman accepted/preferred.
