6/10m 221ILVL Restro Shammy $250

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

scotty772

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 30

(100%) (40 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 23, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
https://retail.safe-armory.com/6055cf88e8dcb/character
6/10M CN Awesome logs get into that high end guild you been wanting to..
RBGS 1660
3's 1423

Has 225 BIS ELEMENTAL Lego

221 PVE Gear for Heals or Elemental ..

Lookin for a 220ish Mage or Holy Paladin PVE gear .

Would also Sell for 250$ shaman just not my cup of tea have a great day

Screenshot_2021-03-20 Character - Safe Armory - Shaman.png

Screenshot_2021-03-20 PVP Raids - Safe Armory - Shaman.png

Screenshot_2021-03-20 Mythics - Safe Armory - Shaman.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I'll be home around 8pm est
 
M
I am on AKST which I think is 3 or so hours behind EST, I sent a PM or we can talk on discord.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top