Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Account
Original Owner
No

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Selling this MVP+ hypixel skyblock​

account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password and anything that relates to the account​

when the trade is complete I'm willing to help you change everything.​

The account has:​

​

MAXED TERMINATOR AND ASTRAEA WHICH IS HYPERION EVEN BETTER HAS WITHER IMPACT​

​

Ign Madam_Herta​

Net Worth 13b​

Skill Average 48​

Slayers 9,7,8,9,4​

Catacombs 50​

Hotm 8​

Minion Slot 29​

Fame Rank Attache​

Booster Cookie multiplayer 2.014x​

SOLO IN PROFILE​

Awesome detailed island you can check it by visiting me or I can ss​

​

Screenshot 2025-01-16 083249.png
Screenshot 2025-01-16 075729.png
Screenshot 2025-01-16 075756.png
Screenshot 2025-01-16 075805.png
Screenshot 2025-01-16 075820.png
Screenshot 2025-01-16 075845.png
Screenshot 2025-01-16 075945.png
1737005025148.png
1737005103389.png
​

We Can Trade on this site or Discord​

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 550$ INCLUDING TAXES I only accept crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, Cliq, Visa, and MasterCard. If you wish to use a middleman, I will not pay taxes.​

I can accept Paypal ​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and off-site​

FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD ME ON DISCORD T3T2#8142 OR t3t2[/HEADING​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard

Attachments

  • 1737005087162.png
    1737005087162.png
    1.9 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $220.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top