SOLD [$50] OPTC Global OG End Game Acc

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Mobile Region
  1. Global
Original Owner
Yes

Abo

(54 reviews)

Abo

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (54 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Apr 27, 2021
Last seen

Abo

Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I fully farmed the new Uta event so you don't have to!

I started this account 6 years ago (the anniversary boat and og log luffy is proof)
And I'd like to sell my account since I have no time to play this game anymore
All the information should be in the screenshots if you'd like to see anything else shoot me a pm!


Discord:NoEngrish#0069
PayPal F&F

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: NoEngrish
ID# 282787780009132033
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top