Selling 437 Troll Druid / Flying / Sick Transmogs / Allied Races / 39k Sim DPS

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
R2hm6no.jpg


Character: 120 lvl | 437 ilvl Troll Druid - Safe Armory

Price: price for account 370$ - I offer a small discount in exchange for feedback in Ownedcore and Epicnpc

Contact Info: Skype: Mpouri80​

Account Info

Gear/Essences/DPS

437 ilvl / 63 traits / Rank 3 essences (Iris, CLE, CoF) / Rank 2 essences (VoP, Lucid Dreams, World Vein).

My sim DPS as Feral is at 39k and most of my gear is bis, I even got the Ashvane Coral. I lack the 65 trait minor power which will improve your sim DPS to over 40k (ULTRA GOOD). Finally, I got weapons & trinkets for all specs so you can easily play another spec if you want.

More Features

Sick Transmogs
BFA Flying Unlocked
Maghar Orc & Zandalari Troll unlocked
Several cool mounts, titles & pets
Maxed out professions (175 Skinning, 175 Leatherworking), tools of the trade is complete (BL Item)
Most popular US horde server "Illidan" where the guild Limit is (one of the best in the world!)
22 Days Playtime Left

The account is pretty sick regarding the end game and many mythic+/heroic runs were completed in order to get all of this stuff. You get all of these runs along with everything else on a pretty cheap price that no other vendor/boosting service will ever give you.

Mounts

Drake of the East Wind
Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Rusted Proto-Drake
Twilight Drake
Mag'har Direwolf
Wonderwing 2.0
Cobalt Pterrordax
Zandalari Direhorn

Security & Refunds

I'm an old seller here who has positive feedback and have sold many characters and accounts successfully. The accounts or characters that I sell, I create them myself without using any third party programs or boosting services, therefore, you are not at risk of losing anything due to a recall or a ban. You can safely invest further once you buy without any worries that you might lose your investment. Since there is no risk involved with the account or character, I'm not offering a refund to a purchase. If you regret buying the account or character, I will assist you at selling it again although I do not guarantee success. I have only dealt once with a customer who wanted a refund and I managed to assist him selling the account again at the same price. Nonetheless, you should make sure that you want to buy this account 100% before you proceed with the purchase.

I advice against doing anything illegal with the account such as buying gold, using bots or sharing it with someone else. I don't offer compensation if you lose the account due to your own fault, although I will assist you to get it back if possible. So far, none of my customers ever reported a lost account due to such thing.

Price & Payment & Process

Price for account: 370$ - I will offer a small discount if you leave me feedback on Ownedcore & Epicnpc. I'm not going to charge you PayPal fees so don't worry about that. You will only send the amount that you see. I accept payment through Skrill & Payoneer & Paypal

Once we agree on the amount, you will send me the money and then I will give you my email/password/secret question and a small part of my national ID card which can be used to change the secret question and have a proof that you are the owner. You have a free battletag change and a free first name change too.

Contact Info

Skype: Mpouri80

Send me a message and I will answer as fast as I can

Reminder: The account is US and completely created and owned by me. It is not part of a resale! (in other words ultra safe account8))


2UryOMr.png

t3e69Ze.png

wAELt4H.png

pBnUOsn.png

5ds0Iq3.jpg

NTwRE6c.jpg

i5ILBYP.png

zePTWqi.jpg

ccawfDM.jpg

z4eO7CC.jpg

RMvPOV5.png

​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top