Selling 434 ilvl Troll Druid | Flying | Sick Transmogs | BiS 35k sim dps | Free Macro

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
Uo9oK28.jpg


Character: 120 lvl | 434 ilvl Troll Druid - Safe Armory

Price: price for account 399$ - I offer a very small discount in exchange for feedback in Ownedcore and Epicnpc

Contact Info: Skype: Mpouri80​

What You Get
  1. Troll Druid 434 ilvl 61 traits. I got weapons & trinkets for all specs (some are bis). My sim DPS as Feral is at 35k (lots of BiS items).
  2. Very good-looking Transmogs
  3. BFA Flying (pathfinder 1 & 2 complete)
  4. Maghar Orc unlocked
  5. Several cool mounts, titles & pets
  6. Maxed out professions (175 Skinning, 175 Leatherworking)
  7. Most popular US horde server "Illidan" where the guild Limit is (one of the best in the world!)
The account offers pretty much everything regarding the end game, you can enjoy PvE and PvP at the highest level. You can also have fun doing outdoor content thanks to flying. For the time being, I keep playing and improving the account, so in the end, you may get even more than what it is posted here. The account has 2 days playtime left, I will stop improving it after this.

Mounts

Drake of the East Wind
Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Rusted Proto-Drake
Twilight Drake
Mag'har Direwolf
Wonderwing 2.0

Special One Button Macro

If you purchase the account, you will also get my one button rotation macro that I use for Feral spec which will allow you to instantly become competitive in any PvE mode while you develop your own playstyle. I used this macro to complete +10 stones and kill heroic bosses up to Za'qul in Eternal Palace. While not perfect, it can be used for any situation (single target or AOE) and any mode (raid, dungeon or outdoor) without costing you more than 3-4k from your sim DPS aka you will rival others in any mode just by spamming one button! You can even be competitive in mythic raiding with it.

The macro use a special addon called gnomesequencer, thus you need to have the addon installed in order to get it. I will only give you the macro after the purchase assuming that you ask for it. If you don't ask then I will assume that you don't need it, so I won't share it.

Here is a proof of me using the macro on a dummy: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Security & Refunds & Support

I'm an old seller here who has positive feedback and have sold many characters and accounts successfully. The accounts or characters that I sell, I create them myself without using any third party programs or boosting services, therefore, you are not at risk of losing anything due to a recall or a ban. You can safely invest further once you buy without any worries that you might lose your investment. Since there is no risk involved with the account or character, I'm not offering a refund to a purchase. If you regret buying the account or character, I will assist you at selling it again although I do not guarantee success. I have only dealt once with a customer who wanted a refund and I managed to assist him selling the account again at the same price. Nonetheless, you should make sure that you want to buy this account 100% before you proceed with the purchase.

Besides selling assistance I'm also offering free support & guidance regarding everything about the game, this includes: Free advice about addons, raids, gearing up, pvp, keybinds, spell rotation and the like. I can even share some UI strings (elvui & weakauras & vuhdo) or macros that I use myself. I was a top mythic raider and a gladiator rank player so don't underestimate my advice. You can ask me anything once you buy the account and I will answer it. While I'm offering free consulting and profiles, I don't offer any type of boosting or coop etc.

Lastly, I will assist you if you get in trouble due to your own fault (you will never get due to mine). Nevertheless, I highly discourage doing anything illegal with the account such as using bots or sharing your password anywhere.

Price & Payment & Process

Prince for account: 399$ - I will offer a small discount if you leave me feedback on Ownedcore & Epicnpc. I'm not going to charge you PayPal fees so don't worry about that. You will only send the amount that you see. I accept payment through Skrill & Payoneer & Paypal

Once we agree on the amount, you will send me the money first and then I will give you my email/password/secret question and a small part of my national ID card which can be used to change the secret question and have a proof that you are the owner. You have a free battletag change and a free first name change too.

Contact Info

Skype: Mpouri80


Send me a message and I will answer as fast as I can

Reminder: The account is US and completely created and owned by me. It is not part of a resale! (in other words ultra safe account)


edI6tQ4.jpg

aajCDQ2.jpg

ahI2RH9.jpg

xMIUiwj.png

mFnALAQ.jpg

bTf69f1.jpg

9SZonbk.jpg

6XndNFh.jpg

kTu7scS.jpg

crWwUJq.jpg

29O1dKn.png

L1xf4nZ.png

oHtmodN.png


​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top