Selling 402 ilvl Evoker 2100 io Score Key Stone Master!! 3/4 tier piece 450$ only!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
High End
Original Owner
Yes

Jarit482

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 67

(100%) (66 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Mar 1, 2017
Last seen
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I am selling this Evoker 402 ilvl with 2100 io score (Key stone master) .
Contact Info:
Discord : Devcto#7500



>>>>>>>>>>>Payment method: Paypal as Friends and Family only, BTC, price listed below.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not reseller! I am the first and only owner of the character.

>>>This is a character sale ! You will need to create a new account so I can transfer the character to you.<<<


1673027508217.png


1672088276296.png

Armory:
Evoker Armory


Feel free to contact with any questions you might have
 

Attachments

  • 1672184738850.png
    1672184738850.png
    450.4 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top