SOLD 4 5 ML. 5* new account, very cheap

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Low End
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

Kyugen09

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Costa Rica
Member Since
Nov 6, 2019
Country
Costa Rica
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hello, I'm selling my new epic seven account, I want to re roll for Hwa Young... I have 4 ml 5* ( Arbiter Vildred (ml connection) Briar Witch Iriseria, Apocalypse Ravi and Mediator Kawerick) and 2 limited units (seaside Bellona and Landy) the account is totally new, you can improve it a lot because it has several of the best 5 stars... the price would be 35 dollars although it is negotiable... thank you very much ^_^
Discord Kyugenn#8423
Screenshot_2022-10-08-05-38-20-007_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-08-05-38-27-074_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-08-05-38-36-663_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-08-05-38-43-657_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top