3x Gathering 85s -- 525 Mining/Herb Ideal -- Alliance Side Ideal -- Details Inside

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
3x Gathering 85s -- 525 Mining/Herb Ideal -- Alliance Side Ideal -- Details Inside

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


THESE ARE GOING TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN GATHERING ACCOUNTS. I WILL NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING EXTRA ON THE ACCOUNT.

These accounts must have 310% flying enabled and AT LEAST 1 profession either being 525 herbalism or mining. Both being 525 would be ideal.

Alliance side is ideal, otherwise I will be knocking off $30 for the faction change.

Payment via Paypal. Will wait until I find nice pricing. I am in no rush to get jipped on prices for such simple accounts.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/413066-mmobay-blind1985-aim-blind19851985-4.html
post
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/450120-loadedshaman-epicnpc-rwgober92-aim-account-recalled.html
post
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
post got 85 hunter wit 310% flying and 525 herb/alch
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top