SOLD $399 Monetized Fun Animation Channel Earned $867 last 365 Days! 2.5 Mil Views!

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 4200    Views: 2439537

Join Date: January 9, 2022

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Animals
  2. Business
  3. Cars/Motor
  4. Entertainment
  5. Fashion
  6. Food/Nutrition
  7. Other
  8. People
  9. Sports/Fitness
  10. Travel
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Enabled
Original Owner
No
(24 reviews)

memeuu

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 2, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
The channel is about fun animations and can be used for memes or whatever fun content you like.
This channel is voiceless and faceless, so you can easily takeover ownership and start producing any content, or even resell at anytime.

The channel has made $867 in last 365 days with 2.5 million views.

-Channel is monetized
-Channel is 100% clean with NO strikes or even a warning.
-Majority English audience
-Has good earning potential

Channel has been left dormant and not active as I am busy with other channels.

I am the 2nd owner, I bought this channel from the original owner.
*Check my ratings, I have 100% perfect ratings here. I only deal with high quality organic channels. I am not a bulk channel reseller.

I accept escrow with Middleman EpicNPC service (buyer is responsible for escrow fees).
I accept payments with paypal F&F or crypto.
 

Attachments

  • 2022-08-06 16_17_51-Window.jpg
    2022-08-06 16_17_51-Window.jpg
    64.1 KB
  • 2022-08-06 16_17_12-Window.jpg
    2022-08-06 16_17_12-Window.jpg
    83.4 KB
  • 2022-08-06 16_17_02-Window.jpg
    2022-08-06 16_17_02-Window.jpg
    81.4 KB
  • 2022-08-06 16_16_35-Window.jpg
    2022-08-06 16_16_35-Window.jpg
    85.3 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top