Selling 395 Demo Lock - From The Original and First Ever Character Seller! $210

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warlock
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
Since a lot of people here in EpicNPC literally literally COPIED my idea and brazenly trying to one-up me (literally see the thread above me), I think its ok for me to rant a bit:

Been selling characters only since March 2017 (tbh it was earlier than that, I probably deleted the threads). You can confirm this with a google search like this:

1674660569412.png


With that said and shown, they even copied my thread format!

WIth that out of the way, I'm selling a 395 Demo Lock,59.5k Simdps,402 weapon,4pc Tier,Lariatx3,4H Vault exp for $210

1674218316074.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/63ba0cc9f0496

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is Dragonflight expansion and gametime)

Warlock has 8/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic Vault of the Incarnates exp.

Has 4pc Tier and Lariat necklace with 3 gem slots.

Asking price: $210 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to make a new Battlenet account with the info I will provide and buy Dragonflight expansion, no need for Gametime since its free until January 2, 2023. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 60+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top