[$3000 Spending Limit]10,000+ Achievement Account | Legendaries | BiS 277 Gear

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!

Hey all.

I have a client that has $3000 to spend on an account to get him prepped for Cataclysm. He has bought from me many times before and I know him to be 100% legit. I will be acting as the purchasing party and then he will be paying me. So, your business transaction will be with me and then I will deal with him.

What He Is Looking For:

Must have

At least 10,000 achievement points

At least 1 of these


Scarab Lord
Shadowmourne
Valan'yr
Dual Glaives
Ateish
Full Tier 6 + SWP
6/9+ Tier 3

Preferred

Full 264 + 277 ilvl Gear -- Must have more 277 than 264
Rare Mounts -- 310% Protos/FrostWyrms, Amani War Bear, Celestial Steed, etc.
Rare Titles -- Loremaster, Seeker, Battlemaster, Gladiator, etc.
Server First Titles -- At least 1
Heroic LK 10 and/or 25M Kill

He has no class/spec preference.

He knows that this kind of account may be a difficult find, so he has no problem waiting for the proper account to come along. He will not pay over the current market value of the account and I will be helping him to find a good deal for what he is looking for.

Again, he has a spending limit of up to $3000. That is a lot of green, especially with the market in the toilet and Cataclysm so close.

Thanks for your time and look forward to speaking with you all.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top