Accepting offer, REALLY DONT WANT TO SELL THIS GOOD ACCOUNT,
PRICE would be UNDER 500USD FnF
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
howard890310
H
Please REMEMBER if you dont trust the seller but still have the desire of the accounts, you could always use Middleman Service and the Service Fees 6% I will pay for it, This is because I would like to gained my reputation back from people who accused people for scamming, However, Middleman service should be 100% safe I have experienced of trading with over 1K, if I didn't scam 1k I dont see the reason of me scamming for 300$. Lets be smart and keep the community friendly!
Attach Below is my Sales 1K and more reputation.
howard890310
H
this guy has threaten me to get me banned tonight please report!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.