• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

2x CSGO Account - SILVER 3 + SEM Ranked [S] Offers

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

All4get

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 13, 2016
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey Guys,


I have right now 2 CSGO Accounts:


Silver 3, 13MM Wins - 50 Hours Played - not a single Bann. http://imgur.com/fnpn7J0
SilverEliteMaster, 10MM Wins, 25 Hours Played, also not a Single Bann. http://imgur.com/F8sL7A3

I have also an lvl3 Unranked Account with 2 MM wins, should be Silver/GoldNova 2


I come from a another, bigger Forum - if u want any prooves, hit me up - also I have a pretty high reputation there. So, i´m trying to say; I dont go first, under any criterium.


Make realistic Offers, i only Accept; PSC, CSGO Case Keys, CSGO Skins(Overpay) - If u want to pay with Paypal or something else, go and exchange it in CaseKeys or something that i mentioned earlier. If u have Questions or whant a Proof, write it below.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top