SOLD $295 Monetized Graphics Design Photoshop Channel - Quality Unique Content!

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 1130    Views: 9266

Join Date: January 28, 2021

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Business
  2. Entertainment
  3. Other
  4. People
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Enabled
(24 reviews)

memeuu

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 2, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
For sale is a Graphics Design - Photoshop Channel with Unique Quality Content.
That was just recently monetized, see screenshot.

Ready for new owner who's passionate about graphics designs or completely change to technology related niche. Up to you :)
I am not the original owner, I was going to turn this channel into technology, but cannot do to lack of time.

The channel used paid ads to achieve the monetization goal without using bot views. Hence safer for anyone to take over for.
No Strikes! No Issues.

Price is $295

*I have 100% Good Feedback ratings here. You will always get quality from me. I am not a yt store seller. I only have a select few quality channels for sale once in a while.

*Buyers pay the escrow fees.
*I accept paypal or crypto (BTC, BTC Cash, ETH, maybe Doge LOL)

2021-07-11 07_33_42-Window.jpg

2021-07-11 07_30_22-Window.jpg
2021-07-11 07_32_06-Window.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top