SOLD 261 Fury Warrior,12k dps,278+265 Weap,3 Legy,4pc Tier,Kyr 80,ZM Flying,$180

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1650992008003.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/624ddc90b4fe6

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Warrior has 11/11 Normal and 7/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones raid exp and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 261 ilvl wIth 278 and 265 2-handed weapons, 3 291 legendary: cloak and wrists and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

3rd Legendary (2 are currently equipped): for AoE raid encounters:

1649738621047.png


Also has at least 6000 Cosmic Flux for Offspec Legendary or Tier crafting (for next week's Creation Catalyst)

Warrior is currently REVERED with the Enlightened.

Asking price: $180 Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 1649738709887.png
    1649738709887.png
    15.6 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

very professional and fast, reccomend!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top