SOLD 256 Feral Druid,~11k SimDps,3pc Tier,2x291 Legy,Nfae 80,ZM Flying,$255

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1648270839336.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/623e9da4b3023

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Druid has AotC Sanctum of Domination (Sylvanas), 7/11 Normal and 3/11 Heroic raid experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 252 (253 max) ilvl wIth 2 291 legendaries. Also got Flying in Zereth Mortis:

1648098027001.png
1648098053125.png


1647936410994.png


Also got 272 ilvl Heroic Tier shoulders, Normal Tier Gloves and Normal Tier Chest:

1648098159055.png
1648270611834.png
1648270638694.png


Druid has HONORED (9500/12000) reputation with The Enlightened:

1648097931300.png


Includes:

10000 gold

Asking price: $255 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Dude is a saint

Absolutely amazing (: gave him quite the panic attack but he kept his cool and promises were kept.
 
Updated, Druid cleared 9 Normal bosses for the week for 3 possible raid loot choices:

1648271127178.png
 
Update: removed Soul Ash currency in tab, reduced price.
 
Yeah sorry that’s what I meant
 
K
Yep still available. Just send a message in my inbox if you've decided :)
account still up for sale?
 
K
Not selling an account, just a character. And yes still available.
Does the account have the last name Smith? Lmao. If so I'll throw you the money right now lol. Message me anyways.
 
K
Hey, nope sorry.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top