- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey Guys! 
Selling this Houka Fresh Starter Account with 15 Ascended Units!!!
GLOBAL SERVER ACCOUNT
GUARANTEED LOW PRICE
GUARANTEED SAFE ACCOUNT
NO HACKED / COMPROMISED ACCOUNTS
ACCOUNT HAS 15 ASCENDED UNITS
Trusted Seller with 100% Positive Reviews
UNTOUCHED Story & Side Stories
Plenty of additional Gems left to farm
18,500+ Gems
β CONFIRM VIA SCREENSHOTS
450,000+ Alch Stones
100+ Luck Stones 
150+ LB Stones 
Can Pity ANY Unit You Want for 1,500 Gems 
Wise β’ PayPal F&F β’ Zelle
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
RETURNING CUSTOMERS 
$10 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For previous customers
$15 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For customers who have bought 5+ accounts from me
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
SAMPLE SCREENSHOTS
Screenshots - Dravex
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
As usual, just contact me/request updated screenshots at:
Discord - blackreaper#4548
or PM me here!
My accounts will be cheaper than comparable accounts. If you find one listed for less, let me know and I'll do my best to beat the price. It can depend on a few factors, which I'm happy to explain through conversation
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Payment Methods:
All transactions are via Zelle, Wise or PayPal β PayPal Friends & Family/Personal
PayPal Goods & Services? Accepted with an additional 7.5% charge.
Please feel free to look at my feedback!

For your own safety, always buy from sellers with good reputation/feedback and take the time to verify who you're dealing with.
Unfortunately, I no longer hold accounts. All accounts are first come, first served
Thank you for your understanding!
SCAMMER WARNING
PLEASE BEWARE OF ANY IMPOSTERS/SCAMMERS WHO MAY BE USING MY NAME ON DISCORD OR ELSEWHERE. If you're ever unsure, ask me to verify my identity. I will send you a DM from EpicNPC!
I DO NOT USE DISCORD NITRO 
Anyone with Nitro claiming to be me is NOT me.
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Selling this Houka Fresh Starter Account with 15 Ascended Units!!!
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
$10 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For previous customers
$15 OFF ANY ACCOUNT
For customers who have bought 5+ accounts from me
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
SAMPLE SCREENSHOTS
Screenshots - Dravex
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
As usual, just contact me/request updated screenshots at:
Discord - blackreaper#4548
or PM me here!
My accounts will be cheaper than comparable accounts. If you find one listed for less, let me know and I'll do my best to beat the price. It can depend on a few factors, which I'm happy to explain through conversation
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Payment Methods:
All transactions are via Zelle, Wise or PayPal β PayPal Friends & Family/Personal
PayPal Goods & Services? Accepted with an additional 7.5% charge.
Please feel free to look at my feedback!
For your own safety, always buy from sellers with good reputation/feedback and take the time to verify who you're dealing with.
Unfortunately, I no longer hold accounts. All accounts are first come, first served
PLEASE BEWARE OF ANY IMPOSTERS/SCAMMERS WHO MAY BE USING MY NAME ON DISCORD OR ELSEWHERE. If you're ever unsure, ask me to verify my identity. I will send you a DM from EpicNPC!
Anyone with Nitro claiming to be me is NOT me.
ββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
eblackreaper
ID# blackreaper#4548
ID# blackreaper#4548
