- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, my dear Summoners!
I'm selling my Endgame Grand Summoners account, which I have played for many years. It is a semi-P2W account with a lot of content collected over time.
It contains a lot of stuff:
- Over 2k equips that I collected over time
- 25 SP Arts
- 5 Burst Cores for 5+ units
- All 3 Limited units that will probably never come back: Luck 120 both Miku and Crunchyroll Hime
- Story only cleared until Chapter 30 [a lot of gems still farmable]
- Almost 80ā90% of all stickers for multiplayer
- Luck 220 Canaria + Luck 100 Houka for multiplayer + Luck 100 Smiyu
- A lot of Luck 120 units, including many collab units
- Almost 50 4+ units ā can farm a lot more if played actively during half-off events
- 2350+ login days [6 years and 5 months]
- 150 more days until the 500 gem reward
The account is ONLY connected via Transfer Data [no Gmail linked].
I'm still playing the account until it gets sold.
Right now, the account has around 400 paid gems and 750 free gems. I am planning to pull for Reinhard from Re:Zero [Meta unit, absolutely broken].
We can trade with an MM [buyer pays the fee] if wanted.
Feel free to message me here on EpicNPC or on Discord: vshiina
For questions or price negotiations, feel free to contact me.
I will respond as soon as possible.
Looking at other Endgame accounts and their prices, I'm going to start at ā¬800, negotiable.
Feel free to offer me a different price.
Payment: PayPal F&F only.
Pictures of the account are attached.
Feel free to message me if you need any more information about the account.
I'm selling my Endgame Grand Summoners account, which I have played for many years. It is a semi-P2W account with a lot of content collected over time.
It contains a lot of stuff:
- Over 2k equips that I collected over time
- 25 SP Arts
- 5 Burst Cores for 5+ units
- All 3 Limited units that will probably never come back: Luck 120 both Miku and Crunchyroll Hime
- Story only cleared until Chapter 30 [a lot of gems still farmable]
- Almost 80ā90% of all stickers for multiplayer
- Luck 220 Canaria + Luck 100 Houka for multiplayer + Luck 100 Smiyu
- A lot of Luck 120 units, including many collab units
- Almost 50 4+ units ā can farm a lot more if played actively during half-off events
- 2350+ login days [6 years and 5 months]
- 150 more days until the 500 gem reward
The account is ONLY connected via Transfer Data [no Gmail linked].
I'm still playing the account until it gets sold.
Right now, the account has around 400 paid gems and 750 free gems. I am planning to pull for Reinhard from Re:Zero [Meta unit, absolutely broken].
We can trade with an MM [buyer pays the fee] if wanted.
Feel free to message me here on EpicNPC or on Discord: vshiina
For questions or price negotiations, feel free to contact me.
I will respond as soon as possible.
Looking at other Endgame accounts and their prices, I'm going to start at ā¬800, negotiable.
Feel free to offer me a different price.
Payment: PayPal F&F only.
Pictures of the account are attached.
Feel free to message me if you need any more information about the account.
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20261005_150144.jpg568.6 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150151.jpg403.7 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150156.jpg391.3 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150202.jpg409.4 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150207.jpg403.3 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150211.jpg404.8 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150230.jpg449.5 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150241.jpg525.5 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150308.jpg536.6 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150405.jpg533.9 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150343.jpg547.2 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150356.jpg533.5 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150324.jpg370.7 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150527.jpg441.1 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150553.jpg402.7 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150249.jpg464.9 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150611.jpg592.3 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150617.jpg590.4 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150621.jpg540.2 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150751.jpg557.5 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150756.jpg560.3 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150803.jpg534 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150809.jpg588.6 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150815.jpg563.7 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150838.jpg322.6 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150852.jpg609 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150856.jpg615.7 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150901.jpg617.2 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150908.jpg494.2 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_150915.jpg447.1 KB -
Screenshot_20261005_151047.jpg564.6 KB
Last edited:
