• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

230$ Discord Account was taken back - dispute against @kxe & possibly @mabbney

Dispute Type

Virtue.

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
kxe
Information:
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

Only staff can view this content.

Other information:

DISPUTE Information:

Proof:

Payment Screenshots:

Last edited:

mabbney

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scam - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/230-discord-account-was-taken-back-dispute-against-kxe-possibly-mabbney.2073643/
bough it from ogo and sell to this guy so therefore the account wasnt hacked or something, idk why is he trying to recover it lol

Virtue.

Verified
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Hacked or not hacked, an account you sold was taken back. It is your responsibility for selling such accounts, and @kxe's for reselling.

I’d like a replacement account, or a refund. I’ll let staff decide on further actions.

Last edited:

Angel

Middleman
Approved Middleman for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Global Moderator
Country
Croatia
@kxe you will have to refund money to Virtue and then you are free to open a dispute against @mabbney

mabbney

Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
Banned - scam - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/230-discord-account-was-taken-back-dispute-against-kxe-possibly-mabbney.2073643/
it wasnt taken back

Angel

Middleman
Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Global Moderator
Country
Croatia

Angel

Middleman
Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Global Moderator
Country
Croatia
@kxe ban in 24 hrs

@mabbney please provide evidence on how did you obtained this account. Evidence must include a full conversation image with the seller and proof of payment. If you fail you will be banned. Trade with caution has been added

mabbney

Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
this was 3 months ago and i dont know what happened to the account anymore lets wait for @kxe to reply

Angel

Middleman
Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Global Moderator
Country
Croatia

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States

@mabbney a video of the following is required. If anything is missing you will be permanently banned in 24 hrs.

1) Chat logs between and the seller from OGO showing who you purchased it from
2) Proof of payment. Video must show the payment information in the chat logs and proof of the actual payment.

Upgrade have been removed.

mabbney

Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
My previous account was termed also I have nothing to do with this I only bought the account from the original owner and sold it to this guy who prob contacted support and took it back

Virtue.

Verified
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
My previous account was termed also I have nothing to do with this I only bought the account from the original owner and sold it to this guy who prob contacted support and took it back
In that case, provide proof of purchase.
In the server, the original owner Technic claimed to have been token grabbed and hacked.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
You stated you are the original owner in your sale thread

False advertising = immediate loss in any dispute. @mabbney you must issue a full refund to kxe, then he'll refund Virtue.

mabbney you must still provide the video as well or a ban will be issued tomorrow.

mabbney

Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
ogo sold his account to me w oge that was given to my customer when he purchased it also bought it off ogo on my termed acocunt so therefore dont have any proof of me purchasing it

Virtue.

Verified
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
If a refund were to be issued by @mabbney, I think It’d be better if they were to send the 230$ directly to me, and the remaining 245$ directly to @kxe. (the value was 475$)

This dispute was made on Friday. @kxe has been online on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and hasn’t looked into any of my private messages nor this dispute. This shows that he doesn’t really care about being banned.

Even if @mabbney sends the refund to @kxe the chances are slim that he would be willing to refund me. For him it’s free profit, he gained 230$ from me, and may get another 475 refunded. That’s 705$ without anything to loose.

please consider

mabbney

Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
thats not longer my responsibility

kxe

Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/230-discord-account-was-taken-back-dispute-against-kxe-possibly-mabbney.2073643/page-2
i don’t have access to the account

kxe

Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/230-discord-account-was-taken-back-dispute-against-kxe-possibly-mabbney.2073643/page-2
sorry i don’t use epicnpc much, so i’m sorry for my inactivity, i sold the account because i realised i overpaid and bought crypto with the money to recoup my losses. that said, there was really nothing suspicious about the account being taken back and i had no clue about it, i assumed it was all okay since i’ve had it for a month now

kxe

Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
If a refund were to be issued by @mabbney, I think It’d be better if they were to send the 230$ directly to me, and the remaining 245$ directly to @kxe. (the value was 475$)

This dispute was made on Friday. @kxe has been online on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and hasn’t looked into any of my private messages nor this dispute. This shows that he doesn’t really care about being banned.

Even if @mabbney sends the refund to @kxe the chances are slim that he would be willing to refund me. For him it’s free profit, he gained 230$ from me, and may get another 475 refunded. That’s 705$ without anything to loose.

please consider
i think all that’s been said (?) has been said and this works fine in my opinion, i don’t mind refunding if mabbney refunds me but if you don’t trust me you can ask him to refund you directly

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Mabbney has been banned until a full refund is issued.

@kxe can you please post a screenshot of the payment you sent to mabbney. Please make sure all of mabbney's info is visible in the image.

Virtue. I issued you a refund for the MM fee.

scammers info:
mabbney
[email protected]
mabbney#0420
mabbney#3995
mabbney#1444
beneishon#5434
mabbney#4009
[email protected]

Last edited:

kxe

Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts

Attachments

• A96090F5-EA9B-4D03-BA6B-005D10B9358A.png
    A96090F5-EA9B-4D03-BA6B-005D10B9358A.png
    31 KB
  • DAA813A6-1765-434D-8B5F-8697991245F8.jpeg
    DAA813A6-1765-434D-8B5F-8697991245F8.jpeg
    229.7 KB

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
mabbney sells account to KXE $475
--- false advertising mabbney says he's OO when he's not
KXE sells account to Virtue. $230
--- account appears to have been stolen and was recovered or returned to the OO

KXE paid via bitcoin so there are no options to dispute the payment.

I think the best way to resolve this is to split the lose. KXE sends $115 to Virtue.

Please let me know if you both agree. If not, please explain how you would like to resolve the issue.

Virtue.

Verified
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
mabbney sells account to KXE $475
--- false advertising mabbney says he's OO when he's not
KXE sells account to Virtue. $230
--- account appears to have been stolen and was recovered or returned to the OO

KXE paid via bitcoin so there are no options to dispute the payment.

I think the best way to resolve this is to split the lose. KXE sends $115 to Virtue.

Please let me know if you both agree. If not, please explain how you would like to resolve the issue.
Sounds good to me.

Unless @kxe has a different idea

Adoxia

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Global Moderator
Country
United States
I assume this has not been resolved?