WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Heya everyone, I'm selling my max cape alt account
2277 total
maxed player house
diary cape
10 pets
fake e-mail login
I'm OO
Selling this because I have other max cape main. Also, this acc got hacked by the scum who didnt pay me. Some untradeables gone. And Im trying to sell this now.. Cba grinding grace or other untradeables again.
Price is set on 2.5b osrs gp or equal in crypto. Will not go lower then that. Prob lowest price on epicnpc for max cape.
I guarantee lifetime recovery if someday needed.
account: imgur.com/a/SGVyS4X
discord to discuss, end#2854
Only dealing with epicnpc middleman!
2277 total
maxed player house
diary cape
10 pets
fake e-mail login
I'm OO
Selling this because I have other max cape main. Also, this acc got hacked by the scum who didnt pay me. Some untradeables gone. And Im trying to sell this now.. Cba grinding grace or other untradeables again.
Price is set on 2.5b osrs gp or equal in crypto. Will not go lower then that. Prob lowest price on epicnpc for max cape.
I guarantee lifetime recovery if someday needed.
account: imgur.com/a/SGVyS4X
discord to discuss, end#2854
Only dealing with epicnpc middleman!
