21k+ achs / 90+fos 90+ titles, rank 1,multi glad - Original Owner

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(211 reviews)

Enzue

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 202

(100%) (211 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 10, 2014
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking to sell my warrior Im looking for 1500$ or Best offer! I'm the Original owner, SQ/A will be provided. ID will be included.

Warrior Details: armory - http://www.[dead website]/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-376571.html
21k Achs/90+ Titles/90+ Feats of Strength
Lvl 110 Artifact knowledge is 31 http://puu.sh/vuplL/a52b131f0a.jpg
Ilvl 888
S15 Rank1 - http://puu.sh/vupri/ca80306beb.jpg
Multi Glad - Season 14/15/Wod S2/Wod S3
2500/2600 tabard from WoDS2/S13/S14/S15
Hero of the A/H Season 11/13 + Grand Marshal / High Warlord
Legendaries - Warglaives/Star's Fury bow
8/8 Gold WoD Cmode
8/8 Gold MoP cmode for paladin unlocked
Herald of the Titans
the Insane
Loremaster
The Undying
Tons of Trangsmog
Has Mythic BH & Arch Mounts
Has Multiple RAF mounts
Decently lvled and geared champions.
---------

9fd56f27e8.jpg


Contact and Payment information

I will accept PayPals Friends and Family only . Buyer pays first

------------------------------

You can PM me here but Skype is more reliable.

Legendary accounts brought to you by;
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█ █░░█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ▄▀░ █░░█
▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Sold to Casamingos for 1500. Thread will be marked as SOLD
 
1500 BO offer from Casamingos, sale pending everything is planned to be finalized tomorrow morning
 
1100 offer from Casamigos
 
M
Contacting you.
Scarab Lord, anything of that note on the account?
 
Added you on skype, really interested in buying this account :)!
 
If I don't sell this before legion is released I will likely keep it until mid legion and then sell it for more then
 
Last edited:
Still available? If so I'll be getting in touch with you after work

- - - Updated - - -

Still available?
 
I want to sell this within the next 2 weeks. I won't take less than 1500
Still available? If so I'll be contacting you tomorrow evening via Skype. Interested in this pretty much only because CM golds are over now for wod and I never got mine done

- - - Updated - - -

I want to sell this within the next 2 weeks. I won't take less than 1500
Still available? If so I'll be contacting you tomorrow evening via Skype. Interested in this pretty much only because CM golds are over now for wod and I never got mine done
 
I will likley have wod s3 r1 on this now.
 
Last edited:
Thread Reopened, previous buyer was refunded. this warrior is still for sale
 
Last edited:
still looking for a buyer
 
Last edited:
Last offer backed out, still looking for a buyer!
 
Banned - evading "trade with caution" made multi acc- UVMsoccer1
Post. Greg.walton11
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top