218 Hunter / 226 Bow / Max Renown

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this hunter:

- 235 Master Rylakstalker
- 226 Bow
- BiS Trinket Quantum Device (DoS)



1616894445897.png
1616894247629.png



1616894273261.png
1616894403427.png



Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!

Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).


IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
 

Attachments

  • 1616894213720.png
    1616894213720.png
    327.1 KB
  • 1616894318577.png
    1616894318577.png
    30 KB
  • 1616894419096.png
    1616894419096.png
    24.3 KB
  • 1616894498746.png
    1616894498746.png
    53.5 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top