216 Warlock / 220 Weapon / 3x Legendary

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this warlock:

Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870



GEAR:

1614258027929.png
1614258097330.png

1614258062927.png
1614258072326.png
1614258079095.png


1614258139224.png



Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).


IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!
 

Attachments

  • 1614257975910.png
    1614257975910.png
    343.5 KB
  • 1614258043313.png
    1614258043313.png
    74.2 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - scammer - DirtyAuctions
has it got a fake name on bnet?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top