2019-2020 Accounts (RH, Overlook, RHS)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Charmmy

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 8, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I’m looking to sell these accounts I no longer use to put the profit into other games, since I now have a new account! All of them are up for offers with a minimum price listed, I’ll take the highest offer from there.

2019 - $10 MIN

2020 - $5 MIN


2020 - $5 MIN

You can DM my Instagram @luckzies for a fast response, but you can also message my Discord irlmakoto#6348! I will only do this through the trade guardian system and I will only take PayPal - I’d like to add the middleman fee to the price, not sure what it costs though? If you have any questions, ask me! Thank you again.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top