WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
As the title says, I am rush selling some gil for 200m gil. Rate is 1m:0.5USD
If you buy all 200m gil, I will add 20m as bonus. Thank you.
Previous deals (cannot edit the post) to see my trust rating: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-ffxiv-gil-0-65-1m-gil-any-server.2902860/
Please DM me on Discord if you want to reach out to me:
Discord: breadcrumble
Discord User ID: 341785166600994817
Thank you!
If you buy all 200m gil, I will add 20m as bonus. Thank you.
Previous deals (cannot edit the post) to see my trust rating: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-ffxiv-gil-0-65-1m-gil-any-server.2902860/
Please DM me on Discord if you want to reach out to me:
Discord: breadcrumble
Discord User ID: 341785166600994817
Thank you!
