2006 created WoW account, plus other games

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Horde
  2. Alliance
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes

boiler76

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 4, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my old account as I don't play any of the games anymore. The WoW account was created by me in 2006. Has a boatload of mounts, FoS, many unobtainable items. Trransmog sets from Mythic dungeons.
Asking $750 but I am open for offers as well.



wow.jpg
wow1.jpg
wow2.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi
I have different products to sell
1.Google play console account
2. Github student developer account
3. Github old account


You may contact me here:

Telegram: @MAqeel066
WhatsApp: +923488488066
Gmail: [email protected]

Thank you
 
Back
Top