• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

200,000 subscribers * You can connect monetization * Actively growing channel

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 30, 2020
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
The channel already has more than 200.000 subscribers, and 28.000.000 views. The videos on the channel have copyright, but they are also very active. I can tell you how to connect monetization here, I'm sure it can be connected in a week, write to me. I would do it, but I only want to buy and sell channels. Over the past month, the channel has gained 405% more views, the channel is growing very actively! Buying a channel from me is the safest. The channel is not stolen, the channel was bought from the original owner with the original mail and is protected from restoration in a special way (exclusive method, only on the accounts that I sell). I guarantee that the channel will not be restored. I can provide proof. The channel has no strikes, I attach a screenshot!

You can pay using bitcoin (or other cryptocurrency), bank transfer, payoneer, payeer, skrill, western union, paypal, donation alerts, webmoney, yandex money, qiwi, or other payment sistem (write me). Channel price: $ 2770, but bargaining is appropriate.

Screenshots:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
nmOJbHjim70 (2).jpg
QB6yjCO0nKg (2).jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top