• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

2-5k plat and Rivens/looking for help with boss

Not Recently Bumped

Sahovah

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Japan
Member Since
Dec 14, 2018
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
0
I would like to buy some plat for the ps4. I check the site pretty often since I have a thread up. Would prefer to do all communication on here. I will pay for middle man. Please let me know what price you’d like & I am also interested in Rivne’s for & I need help with getting Kuva weapons too.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello, I have about 20k plat available let me know if you still need. Thank you.
 
I don't have plat to sell but I'd be willing to help you with liches if that's what you needed
 
Your I don’t feel comfortable buying from you if since you have no real history on the site & if I where to buy from you I would 100% use a middle man.
 
I sell platinum 1k plat for 35 usd
 
J
I can help you with various stuffs also just let me know what you are looking for
Back
Top