• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

(2) $50 Steam Wallet Gift Cards

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

AntLysol

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 56

(100%) (74 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 26, 2013
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I hate steam stupid marketplace restrictions, I am to lazy to wait which is why I am trying to sell these wallet giftcards.

S> (2) $50 steam wallet giftcards

I only take CSGO skins or my paypal cash card (https://www.paypal-cash.com/) I do not take normal Paypal.

Willing to sell both for $85 paypal cash card, save 15$.

I will NOT go first unless you decide to invest in a OFFICIAL EpicNPC middleman out of your pocket.
If it doesn't sell within a few days I will just redeem it.







Please leave your skype/steam info and I will get back to you!
5m2V3dQ.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

**$70 for them. or csgo skins
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top