WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I'm selling my E7 account because I've lost my passion for the game.
Additionally, I need some funds as I'll be starting university soon.
I am not accepting negotiations, unfortunately...
I accept PayNow/PayLah! for Singapore, TnG for Malaysia & Paypal FnF for Others!
Notable Account Info
- 1x Top30 Legend Arena Frame (Valorous Season)
- 1x Top100 Legend Arena Frame (Contention Season [Current Arena Season])
- 37 ML5 Heroes, with newest Dragon Bride Senya & 80 Galaxy Coins (you can buy 2 ML5!)
- 179 6* Heroes, with 99 Heroes geared properly
- 100% RGB5 Heroes, except Eligos, Fumyr & Birgitta
- 100% Collab/Limited Heroes & Artifacts
- 311 Real Ran & 316 Fake Ran
Gear Info
Total Number of Gear: 1325
Total Number of 70+ GS Gear: 416 (Fribbels Gear Score)
Total Number of 100+ ES Gear: 134 (E7 Equipment Score)
Level 88 Gear: 290
Level 90 Gear: 941
Total Number of 20+ Speed Gear: 19
20+ Speed Speed Set Gear: 6
20+ Speed Non-Speed Set Gear: 13
23+ Speed Speed Set Gear: 1
23+ Speed Non-Speed Set Gear: 3
Heroes Showcase
Openers: Heroes:
Artifacts Showcase
Universal Artifacts: Warrior Artifacts: Knight Artifacts: Thieves Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/48gVNPf
Ranger Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/ViodVnj
Mage Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/A99Lkda
Soul Weaver Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/wXbcUH1
DM Pony1108 on EpicNPC or wp_th3proc3ss on DC, if interested!
If you wanna use a MM, you will cover the fees!
Additionally, I need some funds as I'll be starting university soon.
I am not accepting negotiations, unfortunately...
I accept PayNow/PayLah! for Singapore, TnG for Malaysia & Paypal FnF for Others!
Notable Account Info
- 1x Top30 Legend Arena Frame (Valorous Season)
- 1x Top100 Legend Arena Frame (Contention Season [Current Arena Season])
- 37 ML5 Heroes, with newest Dragon Bride Senya & 80 Galaxy Coins (you can buy 2 ML5!)
- 179 6* Heroes, with 99 Heroes geared properly
- 100% RGB5 Heroes, except Eligos, Fumyr & Birgitta
- 100% Collab/Limited Heroes & Artifacts
- 311 Real Ran & 316 Fake Ran
Gear Info
Total Number of Gear: 1325
Total Number of 70+ GS Gear: 416 (Fribbels Gear Score)
Total Number of 100+ ES Gear: 134 (E7 Equipment Score)
Level 88 Gear: 290
Level 90 Gear: 941
Total Number of 20+ Speed Gear: 19
20+ Speed Speed Set Gear: 6
20+ Speed Non-Speed Set Gear: 13
23+ Speed Speed Set Gear: 1
23+ Speed Non-Speed Set Gear: 3
Heroes Showcase
Openers: Heroes:
Artifacts Showcase
Universal Artifacts: Warrior Artifacts: Knight Artifacts: Thieves Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/48gVNPf
Ranger Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/ViodVnj
Mage Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/A99Lkda
Soul Weaver Artifacts: https://imgur.com/a/wXbcUH1
DM Pony1108 on EpicNPC or wp_th3proc3ss on DC, if interested!
If you wanna use a MM, you will cover the fees!
Last edited:
