• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

1k day old jp account with multiple rainbow units and over 80 LRs

Not Recently Bumped

CiriFPS

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 26, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I spent a lot of money and time on this account, and its just time I retire from dokkan, there is a lot of units to grind still that I havent worked on
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230926-091829.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091829.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091836.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091836.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091842.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091842.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091850.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091850.png
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091856.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091856.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091906.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091906.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091913.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091913.png
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091918.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091918.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091929.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091929.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091935.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091935.png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20230926-091940.png
    Screenshot_20230926-091940.png
    1.4 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top