193 WW Monk,4.2k Simdps,210 BiS Legend,10N Castle,3 Mounts,Bfa Flying,$270

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1610278694643.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/5ffae7bc9c152/character

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Monk has 10/10 Normal Castle Nathria experience and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 21. Character has 193 ilvl wIth 210 BIS Legendary (Invoker's Delight helm) and also have 2 Kyrian mounts (This character also has BFA Flying AND Nzoth mount in bags). Also has 1050 Soul Ash.

1610277539896.png
kyrian mount.png
kyrian mount eternal.png

1610277818850.png


Notable Memory in bags:

Morning's Tear for Mistweaver and Charred Passions for Brewmaster

mw legendary.png
1610278568891.png


Potency Conduits:


monk conduits.png




Sanctum Anima Buildings:

1610278978232.png


Reputations:

1610278954007.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $270 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top