Selling 193 ilvl Enhance Orc Shaman | BiS Legendaries | Torghast Layer 8 | Fake Name

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
Character Info

Armory: Character - Safe Armory - Shaman

193 ilvl with bis legendaries crafted (doom winds, witch doctor's)
Multiple Legendary Powers
Torghast layer 8 unlocked
Venthyr Covenant
Renown level 11
1200 2v2 Arena Rating & PvP Trinkets
Fake Name
I'm the original owner of the account

Security & Refunds

I'm an old seller who has positive feedback on several platforms and sold many characters and accounts successfully. The accounts or characters that I sell, I create them myself without using any third-party programs or boosting services, therefore, you are not at risk of losing anything due to a recall or a ban. You can safely invest further once you buy without any worries that you might lose your investment. Since there is no risk involved with the account or character, I'm not offering a refund to a purchase. If you regret buying the account or character, I will assist you at selling it again although I do not guarantee success. I have only dealt once with a customer who wanted a refund and I managed to assist him selling the account again at the same price. Nevertheless, you should make sure that you want to buy this account 100% before you proceed with the purchase.

I advise against doing anything illegal with the account such as buying gold, using bots or sharing it with someone else. I don't offer compensation if you lose the account due to your own fault, although I will assist you to get it back if possible. So far, none of my customers ever reported a lost account due to such a thing.

Price & Payment & Process

Price: 170$ - I can offer a discount if you leave me feedback. I'm not going to charge you PayPal fees so don't worry about that. You will only send the amount that you see. I accept payment through Skrill & Payoneer & PayPal & Playerauctions.

Once we agree on the amount, you will first leave me feedback (optional) and then you will send me the money to my PayPal address. After this, I will give you my email/password and the secret question.

Contact Info

Skype: Mpouri80 (nick: Kugogizo)

Send me a message and I will answer as fast as I can. If you are not getting an answer it means that I sleep or I'm not at home.

Reminder: The account is US and I'm the original owner of it. It is not part of a resale! (in other words ultra-safe account)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller!

Great guy! Fast and super easy to work with!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Talking on discord now - Yepho#4411
 
Back
Top